Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- Are you planning to attend a writer's festival this fall or submitting a query to a publisher or agent?
- Do you have a polished query and proposal that is written in language editors and agents want and understand?
- Do you know where to start?
If your answer is no, I have a solution. I offer Book proposal creation services through DeeGospel PR. The Book Proposal Kit includes:
- a query, to pitch to agents and editors
- a book proposal(to provide once the agent or editor is interested)
- and some Media Candy
- A fact sheet about the book and author
- Comparative Market Analysis that compares your novel with current titles similar to either your genre or the publishing house you seek to become a member of, which specifies why your book is ready for the marketplace
- A book marketing plan
- Book Synopsis
- A Copyedit of your Sample Chapters
- 20 minute Consultation about your story that consists of a plot content analysis based on your synopsis